size: 4.94 MB
Source: Scan from Tim Andrewes personal archive
Archived: January 2018
Cover: Tipis and mountains with cation Uranium Mining
Headlines: Canada’s Indians: Nuclear Genocide, Disuniting the States, Green Gathering Lives!
- p2 Editorial on Food & ads.
- p3-5 Canadian Indians by John Graham
- p5-6 “Dreaming Dimension” by Chris Farmer on Australian native worldview
- p7-8 “One Earth One Humanity” by Andrea Mellows
- p9-10 “! Was There” pieces by Patrick Whitefield on Green Gathering and Genevieve Bridgeman on Boscombe Down gathering.
- p11-13 “Bioregionalism: disuniting the States” by Peter Berg
- p12-13 “Ozarkia: The hippies take to the hills” by David Haenke
- p13-14 “Shock! Horror! Ecosocialism Exposed!” by David Pepper
- p14-15 “Green Movement Before Green Party” by David Taylor response to Porritt in GL23
- p15 “Alternative Defence: Time to Transarm?” by Steve Foulger
- p16 Letters including responses to GL24 editorial on women writers and Richard Oldfeld response to Porritt’s response to his article (GL23 & 22)
- p17 Review: Fighting for Hope by Petra Kelly
- p18-19 Network news including Molesworth Gathering announcement
- p20 “Food: the Green Imperative” by Paul Appleby
5 A3 sheets printed double sided and folded to give 20 pages.
- General (13)
- Campaigns (0)
- Events (0)
- Opinions (5)
- Organisations (2)
- People (8)
- Library (11)
- Article Updates (11)
- Editorial (15)
- Publications (5)