Short articles on people who were instrumental in getting the green movement going in the UK. Many are still alive.
Initial articles will include:
- Edward Goldsmith - founder of te Ecologist and lead author of Blueprint for Survival
- Peter Allen - author of Blueprint and Policy lead for PEOPLE
- Michael Benfield - co-founder of PEOPLE and communications and Election strategist
- Tony & Lesley Whittaker - co-founders of PEOPLE and first Chairman and Treasurer
- Clive Lord - National Secretary PEOPLE
- Jonathan Tyler - Chairman of Ecology Party NEC from 1977
- Jonathon Porritt Chairman of Ecology Party NEC from 1979
There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may have articles.