Site News 1st March 2018
New articles and resources published:
- General Election - 1974 (article rewritten with new info and document links)
- General Election - 1979
- General Election - 1983
- General Election - 1987
In the Archive
Documents and Resources
- Gallery of all images used in articles as a first step to image index
- Images are gradually acquiring titles and descriptions including links to source or parent document in archive. If you click on a small image often a larger version will pop up with the caption and link.
Most work this month has been diverted into preparing materials for the Exhibition at the Green Party Conference on 2nd March. In doing so we have uncovered much new information in areas that we haven't really covered yet. This has included looking at the context, people, organisations and publications that existed before 1972 - the nascent Green culture. More information on the relationship between PEOPLE and Movement for Survival. More background on early developments in other countries. More on the internal development of Ecology Party. All of this will feed into new and revised articles over the coming months.
We are specifically looking for copies of "Good Earth" magazine published between about 1974 and 1977. Copies were mailed to Ecology Party members as well as subscribers and casual sales - do you have a pile?
Author: Editorial Team
Published: Thu Mar 1 2018
- Last Updated: Wed Mar 14 2018 7:26
- Category: News and Updates