Secondary sources and references for individual items
(unsorted list. Please note these links may expire as websites disappear or change in the future. If you find something important to you please take a local copy to preserve)
- Teddy Goldsmith obituary. https://southwest.greenparty.org.uk/teddy-goldsmith-gw-obit.html
- Teddy Goldsmith website. http://www.edwardgoldsmith.org/
- Jeremy Faull obituary in Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/theguardian/2011/nov/02/jeremy-faull-obituary
- Tony Whittaker obituary. https://southwest.greenparty.org.uk/tony-whittaker-gw-obit.html
- Sid Rawles obituary in Guardian. https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/sep/15/sid-rawle-obituary
DT comment: "... has many errors, mainly to do with Sid being credited with setting up things he didn’t set up, which seems to be something he achieves in death as well as life...
I know for a fact that he didn’t set up the first green gathering at Worthy Farm or the Rainbow Village at Molesworth because I did! I’ve looked up Sid’s Wikipedia entry and it’s equally inaccurate...
Neither mention the fact that he was a member of the Ecology Party."
- Global Greens website history pages.
These contain (Aug 2016) many serious errors. Benfield and others have been quite scathing about the inaccuracies. Treat with extreme caution until corrected. We are not linking to them at present.
There are history pages for other countries' green movements here as well but given the known poor state of the UK pages we can not recommend them.
- Green Gathering history. http://www.greengathering.org.uk/festival/history A useful broad brush summary. Some inaccuracies in early details as memories diverge.